A big thank you to this week’s sponsor Wyoming Community Bank for bringing you this content on County 10.
Come celebrate 10 years with us at our Harvest Party at City Park Saturday, September 15 from 9-11:30 a.m. Yes, it’s been 10 years since the beginning of the Lander Valley Farmers Market and we’ve grown thanks to all of you and your support of local produce and foods.
We’ve got a lot planned so grab your family, your friends, your shopping bags and money, and come hang out with us and listen to Low Water String Band.
- Beer and Bloody Mary bar hosted by Cowfish featuring Backwards Distilling Co. Vodka and Gin.
- Kids treasure hunt by Wind River Farm to Plate
- Apple Cider Pressing
- Pie raffle
- Face Painting
- Quilt raffle drawing at 11 a.m.
- Music by Low Water String Band
- Silent auction for a market basket filled with goodies
And of course, you’ll be able to shop for all your local goodies – milk, eggs, breads, fruits, veggies, cheeses, kombucha, coffee, pastries, and more.
We’ll see you Saturday!
Remember to keep Fido leashed and under control at all times. The market is a safe place for everyone. Help us keep it that way.
A big thank you to this week’s sponsor Wyoming Community Bank.