Today St. Stephens Indian School announced their fall 2020 plan. The school will be following the tier III reopening plan which will go as follows,
• Distance Learning from Aug 24 – Oct 16, 2020 – Stay at home for students for the first quarter of the SY20-21
• Start School Breakfast/Lunch Delivery to homes for our Kids – Wednesday, August 12, 2020
• All Staff starts Aug 3, 2020 – report to work – will report to work every contract day – all positions
• New COVID Temporary Job Descriptions for Para’s, & Drivers
• Fall Sports Season will be canceled for all grades 5-12.
• Training on COVID, Distance Learning, and Tier III of the Re-opening plan for the first three weeks of August for Staff
• Apply for waivers for student hours for the weeks of August 10 – August 20
• Update the School Calendar – WDE and BIE – for August 4, 2020 Board Meeting
Call the school at (307) 856.4147 for more information.