The third annual Wyoming Food Coalition Conference is free and virtual this year with many different topics available for the public to attend.
Starting at 9am December 10th and ending the 11th, at 12:30 conference topics include:
- Meat processing & packing: Challenges & recent improvements
- Wyoming Soil Health Initiative: Updates and next steps
- Growing in WY: Lessons learned and success strategies
- Crop diversity & specialty crops: Financial opportunities
- Meeting demand with local food: A buyer/grower summit
- Identifying Issues Workshop: Gather input throughout the food system
- Strong Native Communities: Native Food Ways
Register for the event here.