This is considered an entry-level position for a career-oriented, highly motivated individual to develop the necessary banking knowledge and lending skills to provide financial products to Ag producers, commercial businesses, and consumer loan customers.
Trainee Program will develop this individual:
- To analyze credit history
- Conduct financial spreads
- Perfect lien positions
- Negotiate loan terms
- The candidate will become knowledgeable of laws and regulations applying to the banking industry as well as to the agriculture industry
- Developing new customers as well as servicing existing loan customers
We are a locally owned bank growing organically to the size of assets over 200 million dollars in three communities and over 110 million dollars in loans outstanding. Our primary focus is providing prompt, competitive financial service to Fremont County in a professional manner.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance, Ag Business or Ag Economics
- Knowledge and/or experience in agriculture
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Managerial ability
If interested, please submit your resume to [email protected].
Equal opportunity employer and Member FDIC.