Job Title: Marketing Manager
Open Date: Immediate
Reports To: Executive Director
Location: Fremont County, Wyoming
The Marketing Manager is responsible for executing the initiatives defined by the Board of Directors and the Executive Director specific to digital and social marketing, in-market group, and media and influencer servicing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the primary front-line ambassador for all visitor-related services and the strategic executor of any pre-determined initiatives established by the Executive Director.
- Co-develop the annual Strategic Destination Marketing Plan and Year in Review reports in conjunction with the Executive Director.
- Provide leadership for future ambassadors by assisting with the recruitment, management, training/development, and retention of community-specific and county-wide coalitions.
- Establish an industry-leading social media presence through scheduled content, moderation, and engagement, and curation for cross-channel promotion as a means of generating website conversion traffic.
- Collaborate with Board Members, local stakeholders, special interest groups, community coalitions, and event managers as it pertains to the seasonal and annual promotions of destination features.
- Administrate Wyoming Office of Tourism co-op and destination-specific programs and act as liaison with WOT personnel when applicable.
- Engage in the daily interaction and promote destination highlights with area visitors, ensure adequate inventory of display materials and ensure awareness of seasonal events and tourism showcases.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities and efforts of the contracted advertising agencies.
- The Marketing Manger is passionate about Fremont County and the world-class tourism features in Wind River Country, and will serve as an ambassador of the WRVC’s values and mission.
- Demonstrated social media experience pursuant to Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Creator Studio, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and relevant content aggregator platforms.
- Website CRM and graphic software experience pursuant to WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Proficiency in software and web-based applications, content curation and image/graphics file indexing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating Wind River Country destination highlights and features.
- Content management as it pertains to partnership portals, event updates, newsletters and outbound communications.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
Requires working in an office area with considerable traffic, frequent interruptions and noise from telephones, voices, and office machines. Physical activities include climbing stairs, driving, standing, talking, hearing, seeing, sitting, lifting (up to 40 pounds), and bending. The considerable repetitive motion of hands and wrists as relates to the use of computer keyboards is possible.
The candidate must be based in Fremont County or on the Wind River Indian Reservation in Wyoming, and have the ability to commute around Fremont County and the Wind River Indian Reservation.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary | $50,000
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 9.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as established to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. WRVC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, or status as a U.S. Veteran.