JOB TITLE: Health Care Recruiter
DEPARTMENT: Human Resource
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Director
JOB TYPE: Full-Time/Exempt
OPEN DATE: January 24, 2022
CLOSE DATE: Until filled
This position will be responsible for recruiting all billable personnel, i.e., Medical Doctors, Nurse-practitioners, Registered Nurse, Clinical Social Workers, Psychologists, etc., for the Wind River Family and Community Health Care.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the healthcare recruitment process that include sourcing, screening, recruiting, coordinating interviews, and leading candidate communication throughout the process.
- Responsible for receiving and submitting job requisitions, job posting and advertisements.
- Recruit from college, technical schools, job fairs, and other related marketing events.
- Coordinates with the hiring authority and HR Director with updating adequate and accurate job descriptions; maintain a clear knowledge of the hiring departments’ employment needs in terms of job qualifications.
- Keeps in constant communication with potential healthcare applicant.
- Notifies applicants of the screening, interview, and/or pre-employment background & reference check results.
- Obtains college transcripts, degrees, certifications, licenses to upload into credentialing software.
- Prepares employee/employer agreement letters, notice of appointment and schedules new employees to begin employment.
- Coordinates and/or completes pre-employment checks and verifies employment suitability based on the findings and results of employment reference checks, criminal background checks, and drug and alcohol testing.
- Communicates with the Administrative Recruiter on the new employee orientation schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned to maintain and enhance the operation of the department.
- High school Diploma or GED with an associate degree in healthcare administration or minimum of (3) three years’ experience in healthcare administration.
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Must have the ability to apply efficient application of computer technology, software, and office equipment.
- Must have excellent communication and personable skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check under the Indian Child Protection Act and Family Act (P.L.101-630).
- Current BLS Certification or must be able to obtain it within 60 days of hire.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION CRITERIA
Submit a complete application with supporting documents to WRFCHC Human Resource Department located at 120 North 6th East St (Old DFS Bldg.), Riverton WY.
Fillable online applications and download applications are also available at windriver.care and can be emailed to [email protected].
For any questions, please contact Pamela Duran at 307-840-6512.
Supporting documents: Proof of Covid Vaccination, Driver’s License, Tribal ID, High School Diploma/GED, Degree or professional credentials, and other supporting documents that verify required qualifications.
Applicants who have a current application on file, please submit a letter of interest for each position for which you want to be considered. The letter should address how you meet each qualification. Telephone calls are not accepted in place of an employment application or letter of interest.
Background investigation, drug, and alcohol screening are required as a condition of employment. Refusal will render the applicant ineligible for employment.