2021 will mark the 108th anniversary of the Fremont County Fair
Mark your calendars because fair fun is coming soon with the brand new addition of the Fremont County Heritage Festival.
The Heritage Festival will kick things off on July 21st and go through July 25th with a long list of events and attractions starting with the Carnival and the Redneck Relay at 7:30 pm in the Grand Arena. Other events include:
- FREMONT NINJA WARRIOR, 7:30 PM, Grand Arena
- Dutch Oven Cook Off, July 23, 5:00 pm, Fremont County Fairgrounds
- CRAFT & VENDOR TRADE SHOW, July 23 – July 24, 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Fremont County Fairgrounds
- CORN HOLE TOURNAMENT, July 24, 5:00 pm, Fremont County Fairgrounds
- CALE MOON CONCERT, July 24, 8:00 PM, Grand Arena
For a complete listing of all Heritage Festival events, click here.
The Fremont County Fair begins on July 31st and goes through August 7th with a long list of activities and events starting with the Hog N’Mud Wrestling in the Grand Arena at 7:30 pm. Other events include:
- Wind River Rodeo Roundup – PRCA Rodeo Military Appreciation Night, Aug 2nd & 3rd, 7:30 PM, Grand Arena
- RANCH RODEO, Aug 04, 7:30 PM, Grand Arena
- “Timmy Challenge” Bullriding Event, Aug 05, 7:30 PM, Grand Arena
- Tris Munsick & the Innocents Concert, Aug 06, 7:30 PM, Grand Arena
- Figure 8 Races, Aug 07, 7:30 PM, Grand Arena
For the Horse Show schedule, click here.
Remember, you can purchase pre-sale carnival tickets (all-ride pass) and the Super Awesome Pass for all of the Grand Arena events. Save some money and show the family an affordable good time!