Weed & Pest District – Hiring Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant – Lander
Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant – Competitive salary with great benefits.
Fremont County Weed and Pest District has been limiting the economic and environmental impacts of invasive species and agricultural pests since 1973 and we take pride in providing a valuable service to the communities of Fremont County, WY. As a bookkeeper for our organization, a successful candidate will ensure the District continues the legacy of responsible financial accounting and record keeping.
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant with experience and training in general bookkeeping, accounts payable, payroll, and general administrative duties. Salary up to $40,000/year depending on education and experience.
- Competitive benefits
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- Education and training opportunities
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts payable processing
- General bookkeeping and financial accounting such as, but not limited to, bank reconciliation, audit preparation, budget monitoring, state and federal reporting
- Monthly payroll processing
- Maintenance and organization of official records
- Assistance with general office management
- Assistance with reception and customer relations
- Monthly District board meeting financial and administrative reporting preparation
Qualified applicants must have training and experience with:
- General bookkeeping
- Accounts payable
- Payroll processing
- Quickbooks and Microsoft Office
- Office administration and organization
- Customer relations and reception
The position is based in Lander, WY.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, three work related references, and applicable college transcripts to Aaron Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Fremont County Weed and Pest: ATTN: Aaron Foster, 450 North 2nd Street, Rm 325, Lander, WY 82520. For inquiries, please call 332-1052.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For more information and a full job description, visit our website at www.fcwp.org