Didn’t make it before work? That’s okay, all 8 vote centers in Fremont County are open until 7:00 pm tonight.
The lines might look daunting today, but they move quickly!
Voters can cast their ballot at any one of the following locations:
- Lander Valley High School Bob Carey Memorial Fieldhouse
- Riverton Fairgrounds—Fremont Center
- Shoshoni Sr. Citizens Center
- Dubois School District Admin. Building
- Kinnear Fire Hall
- Ft Washakie School Gym – Masks are required of all who work or vote there.
- Wyoming Indian High School Gym – Masks are required of all who work or vote there.
- Arapahoe Charter School – Masks are required of all who work or vote there.
If you are in quarantine, but didn’t vote early or absentee, there are options! Click here to find out how to cast your vote today.
County 10 will bring you the latest updates on the General Election throughout today and into the evening. All results from this evening are considered unofficial until certified on Thursday, November 5th beginning at 1:00 pm. The public is invited to attend the canvassing in the County Commissioners’ Chambers at the Fremont County Courthouse, 450 North 2nd in Lander. We will bring you the latest following the certification.