Sponsored by Treatment Courts of Fremont County.
Treatment Courts of Fremont County is seeking a full-time Therapist/Counselor. This individual will:
- Conduct assessments (ASI/ASAM) for participants with substance use and co-occurring disorders
- Develops and monitors individual treatment plans
- Prepare and maintain clinical documentation of client treatment plans and progress
- Attend staff meetings, court hearings and provided recommendations to the Prosecuting Attorney and/or Presiding Sentencing Judge
- Serves as the group facilitator for outpatient treatment, therapeutic and educational groups
- Provides individual and family counseling
- Assists in program development and design
- Follow all Federal Confidentiality Laws and Regulations and adhere to all CARF standards
- Transport clients as needed and/or directed
- CAP and LAT’s
- All other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Salary based on experience.