- ATTN: Hunters! Northern Arapaho Diabetes Program wants to give you a little neon to sport this season.Starting TODAY, September 26 – the first 100 folks to walk 1 mile at one of NADAP’s fitness centers will get 1 free cap! Learn more.
- Free showing of Back to the Future at the Acme! Join Fremont Therapy Group for a matinee this Saturday at 1:30p. Free for all, enter to win cool prizes and the first 50 get a free popcorn and drink!
- This Saturday, September 29 11:30am – 2:00pm, come out for the Rustler rodeo team’s annual BBQ! All proceeds go to scholarships for the young athletes. Learn more.
- See what’s new on Listed.
- “Scope Out The Savings Sale” at Linton’s Big R. Save 10% on centerfire ammunition. 10%+ on selected firearms. $23.99 Caldwell Electronic ear muffs. Save $25 on Danner boots. Foodsaver vacuum sealers and accessories just arrived! Through September 30th.
- Up to 60% on recliners at Gambles in Lander! Learn more.
- Fremont County and Prosecuting Attorney’s Office is seeking a compassionate individual with excellent communication skills to fulfill the role of Victim/Witness Specialist. View full job description here.
- See more jobs available in the 10.
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.