- The Riverton Branch Library? celebrates National Banned Books Week (Sept. 23-29) with a panel discussion on Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 7:00pm.
- Get your High School Equivalency Certificate!? Class registration begins October 1-4, 8-11 and 15-17 from 8:00-3:00, located at Central Wyoming College in Main Hall Room #176
- This Saturday, September 29 11:30am – 2:00pm, come out for the Rustler rodeo team’s annual BBQ! All proceeds go to scholarships for the young athletes. Learn more.
- See what’s new on Listed.
- “Scope Out The Savings Sale” at Linton’s Big R. Save 10% on centerfire ammunition. 10%+ on selected firearms. $23.99 Caldwell Electronic ear muffs. Save $25 on Danner boots. Foodsaver vacuum sealers and accessories just arrived! Through September 30th.
- Up to 60% on recliners at Gambles in Lander! Learn more.
- Fremont County and Prosecuting Attorney’s Office is seeking a compassionate individual with excellent communication skills to fulfill the role of Victim/Witness Specialist. View full job description here.
- Exciting times for CWC and the CWC Foundation! Apply to join the team that’s moving big things forward. See new positions available.
- See more jobs available in the 10.
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.