- Lowham Surgery and Endoscopy announces the retirement of Carol Quillen. After many years of wonderful service and inspiration. Please join us for a Retirement Party. Thursday, September 27, 2018, 5:30pm – 7:30pm, Lander Mill House, 125 Main Street, Lander, Wyoming.
- RBG Documentary Screening at the Lander Library, Carnegie Room – Monday, Sept. 24th 6:30pm – Free and open to all.
- Celebrating our 4th anniversary, Wind River Physical Therapy is the only privately owned PT Clinic in Lander that offers 1:1 treatments utilizing ONLY Licensed Healthcare professionals. Thank you to our loyal clients for your continued support.
- See what’s new on Listed.
- “Scope Out The Savings Sale” at Linton’s Big R. Save 10% on centerfire ammunition. 10%+ on selected firearms. $23.99 Caldwell Electronic ear muffs. Save $25 on Danner boots. Foodsaver vacuum sealers and accessories just arrived! Through September 30th.
- Up to 60% on recliners at Gambles in Lander! Learn more.
- Child Development Services of Fremont County is seeking applications from compassionate and talented individuals for a Full time Educational Assistant in Lander.
- Exciting times for CWC and the CWC Foundation! Apply to join the team that’s moving big things forward. See new positions available.
- See more jobs available in the 10.
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.