- Wednesday Farmers Market tonight from 5-7p at North 8th Street W and Pershing.
- Annual homecoming parade is set for 2:00 p.m. Friday afternoon on Riverton’s Main Street. Several Riverton schools will have an earlier release with students attending the parade. Details here. ??
- 2nd Annual RIHA Fundraiser. This is the major annual fundraiser for the Riverton Ice Hockey Association (RIHA). It is set for St. Margaret’s gym on Saturday, September 15th. Tickets sold here.
- September 15th, 1pm at the Pioneer Museum, “Oregon Trail Crafts” as part of the Children’s Exploration Series.
- FSBO ? Beautiful completely remodeled Riverton home in desirable, family-friendly location. Offering $1,000 to anyone that helps us sell home. Buyer must mention your name during the writing of contract as the referral and $$ will be paid at closing. View home here.
- Today’s the last day for Gambles’ Labor Day Sale! All appliances are marked down with some serious steals, saving you hundreds!
- Were you born in September? Janet Winslow with Belles and Beaus in Lander is celebrating her b-day too! All month long, September babies can treat themselves to 25% off one item. Here’s how.
- Stand a little taller after this treatment at Natural Health Solutions. This September, NHS is offering BOGO on decompression treatments.
- Scholarships available for Fremont County BOCES PTSB and Substitute classes.
- The Boys and Girls Club of the Eastern Shoshone Tribe in Fort Washakie is sponsoring a free screening for children under the age of 18. The screening runs from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm on Saturday, September 15, 2018.
- SageWest Health Care in Lander is looking for a qualified cook to join their team. Click here for details.
- Central Bank & Trust is seeking a full-time Entry-Level Officer. CB&T is an established, community driven bank with five branches. For more info and to apply click here.
- Westward Heights in Lander is hiring multiple positions!
- Child Development Services of Fremont County is seeking: Full-time Human Resources Assistant. Learn more.
- Wyoming Community Bank is looking for a Commercial Loan Processor in Riverton. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.