- Journey into the Mind – Art Showing @ CWC – Monday, September 9 – October 4, Photographs by Luna Eisenhaur – Photographs convey what is real and are most often a direct translation of what is seen by the eye. Luna wanted to take what seemed real and bend it into surreal because the world is not always as it seems. Luna takes photographs using a film camera, prints them in a dark room, and blends the images by hand – no computers involved. ? ?
- Riverton Wednesday Market *- Wednesday, September 11, 5:00 – 7:00 pm, Weekly on Wednesday, Riverton City Park ???
- Soup & Support Groups by Frontier Home Health and Hospice *- Thursday, September 12, 10:00 – 11:00 am, Monthly on the second Thursday, St Thomas Episcopal Church, 9 S 1st St, Dubois
- Small Acreage Irrigation Workshop *- Thursday, September 12, 6:00 – 8:30 pm, Fremont County Library, Lander
- ? Wind River Winter Market – Thursday, September 12, 4:30 – 6:30 pm, St. Michael’s Mission, Ethete
- Art of Home: Native American Art Show Celebrating Wind River – September 13 – October 26, Lander Art Center – Opening Reception – September 13th, 6-8 pm – Enjoy Indian tacos, a performance by the Big Wind Singers, and the incredible work of local artists. This event is FREE and open to the public. ? ?
- Submit your event here.
- Hearth & Home in Lander is closing forever and everything is UP to 70% off. Amish tables are $2,499. Hutches, bedroom sets, rugs, lamps, and more available. Layaways pick up by October 15th. Everything must go! All reasonable offers accepted.
?Real Estate Listings sponsored by RE/MAX All-Star, Realtors *
- 35 Dutch Ed Lane Lander | Come see this top-quality finished home with all the extras before it is gone! Inside you have a custom-built home with real maple hardwood floors… | $425,000
- 1019 Fairview Drive Riverton | This is a large family home with a huge oversized lot, with a fantastic mountain view that your family can enjoy year-round. | $160,000
- 3902 Tam O-Shanter Riverton | Inside there is new paint throughout this meticulously maintained home, New Flooring upstairs, an updated kitchen, and fresh baths. | $199,000
- 209 E Jefferson Avenue Riverton | Come see the beautiful craftsman style home with fresh interior paint, fresh carpet upstairs and down, a large and open kitchen with great natural light. | $135,000
- 7938 Highway 789 Lander | This newly remodeled 3 bedroom home is nestled overlooking a pond with frequent geese and duck visitors. | $299,000
- See more homes on ?Listed.
- Physical Therapist Position Open at Sinks Canyon Therapies, Inc. *
- Bighorn Medical Center is seeking an experienced X-Ray Technician *
- Jobs available in Fremont County | Hiring? Advertise your Job Listing on County 10 by clicking here!
?Here’s what’s playing at Barry Cinemas *
- The Acme: It Chapter Two
- The Gem: Good Boys, Overcomer, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, Angel has Fallen
- The Grand: It Chapter Two
- View showtimes
#Littles brought to you by SageWest Health Care * ?
- Submit your own Birth Announcement here.
Recent Arrests presented by
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office
Riverton Police Department
Lander Police Department
*Multiple entries indicate multiple arrests
P.S. Entries marked with * are sponsored/paid.
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.