- Journey into the Mind – Gallery Opening @ CWC – Monday, September 9 – October 4, Photographs by Luna Eisenhaur – Photographs convey what is real and are most often a direct translation of what is seen by the eye. Luna wanted to take what seemed real and bend it into surreal because the world is not always as it seems. Luna takes photographs using a film camera, prints them in a dark room, and blends the images by hand – no computers involved.
- Brain Injury Support Group – Monday, September 9, 5:00 – 6:00 pm, The Soldier’s House of Fremont County, 1201 E Jackson Ave, Riverton
- Chance Meeting – Tuesday, September 10, 5:30 – 7:30 pm, Monthly on the second Tuesday, Bar Ten ?, 114 S Broadway Ave, Riverton – Chance meetings are a great way to meet like-minded people interested in starting a business, growing a business or supporting other budding entrepreneurs!
- City of Lander Council meeting – Tuesday, September 10, 6:00 – 7:00 pm, Monthly on the second Tuesday, Lander City Hall
- 9-11 Parade – Wednesday, September 11, 8:00 – 9:00 am, Annually on September 11, Safeway/Riverton City Hall – This is an annual parade to honor the first responders and military personal that have been affected by the events that happened on September 11, 2001.
- Riverton Wednesday Market *- Wednesday, September 11, 5:00 – 7:00 pm, Weekly on Wednesday, Riverton City Park ???
- Submit your event here.
- Hearth & Home in Lander is closing forever and everything is UP to 70% off. Amish tables are $2,499. Hutches, bedroom sets, rugs, lamps, and more available. Layaways pick up by October 15th. Everything must go! All reasonable offers accepted.
?Real Estate Listings sponsored by RE/MAX All-Star, Realtors *
- 35 Dutch Ed Lane Lander | Come see this top-quality finished home with all the extras before it is gone! Inside you have a custom-built home with real maple hardwood floors… | $425,000
- 1019 Fairview Drive Riverton | This is a large family home with a huge oversized lot, with a fantastic mountain view that your family can enjoy year-round. | $160,000
- 3902 Tam O-Shanter Riverton | Inside there is new paint throughout this meticulously maintained home, New Flooring upstairs, an updated kitchen, and fresh baths. | $199,000
- 209 E Jefferson Avenue Riverton | Come see the beautiful craftsman style home with fresh interior paint, fresh carpet upstairs and down, a large and open kitchen with great natural light. | $135,000
- 7938 Highway 789 Lander | This newly remodeled 3 bedroom home is nestled overlooking a pond with frequent geese and duck visitors. | $299,000
- See more homes on ?Listed.
- Jobs available in Fremont County | Hiring? Advertise your Job Listing on County 10 by clicking here!
?Here’s what’s playing at Barry Cinemas *
- The Acme: It Chapter Two
- The Gem: Good Boys, Overcomer, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, Angel has Fallen
- The Grand: It Chapter Two
- View showtimes
#Littles brought to you by SageWest Health Care * ?
- Submit your own Birth Announcement here.
Recent Arrests presented by
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office
Riverton Police Department
Lander Police Department
*Multiple entries indicate multiple arrests
P.S. Entries marked with * are sponsored/paid.
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.