- ? Soup & Support Groups by Frontier Home Health and Hospice *- Thursday, September 5, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm, Monthly on the first Thursday, Wyoming Senior Citizens Inc, 106 W Adams Ave, Riverton
- Bereavement Support Groups by Frontier Home Health and Hospice *- Thursday, September 5, 1:00 – 2:00 pm, Monthly on the first Thursday, Riverton Branch Library
- Parkinson’s Support Group – Thursday, September 5, 2:00 – 3:00 pm, Monthly on the first Thursday, Senior Citizen’s Center, 205 S 10th St, Lander
- Wind River Winter Market – Thursday, September 5, 4:30 – 6:30 pm, Weekly on Thursday, Frank Wise Business Plaza, 3 Ethete Road, Fort Washakie ??
- ? The Apple Tree: The Diary of Adam & Eve – Thursday, Sept. 5 – Saturday, Sept. 7, 7 – 9 pm, Sunday, Sept. 8, 2 – 4 pm, Central Wyoming Arts Center Theater – An enjoyable, touching spin on the tale of the world’s first couple, Adam & Eve.
- ?? Small Acreage Irrigation Workshop – Thursday, September 5, 6:00 – 8:30 pm, Riverton Branch Library
- ☕️ Roasters Rendezvous Coffee Festival *- Saturday, September 7, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, Intertribal Center, Central Wyoming College – You can purchase tickets by visiting www.eventbrite.com.
- Coffee Cocktails and Farmers Market – Saturday, September 7, 4:00 – 6:00 pm, Riverton Main Street ?? ?
- Wings & Wheels *- Saturday, September 7, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, Hunt Field, 1590 Buena Vista Drive, Lander
- ? Lander Valley Farmer’s Market *- Saturday, September 7, 9:00 – 11:30 am, Weekly on Saturday, Lander City Park
- Submit your event here.
- Hearth & Home in Lander is closing forever and everything is UP to 70% off. Amish tables are $2,499. Hutches, bedroom sets, rugs, lamps, and more available. Layaways pick up by October 15th. Everything must go! All reasonable offers accepted.
?Real Estate Listings sponsored by RE/MAX All-Star, Realtors *
- 35 Dutch Ed Lane Lander | Come see this top-quality finished home with all the extras before it is gone! Inside you have a custom-built home with real maple hardwood floors… | $425,000
- 1019 Fairview Drive Riverton | This is a large family home with a huge oversized lot, with a fantastic mountain view that your family can enjoy year-round. | $160,000
- 3902 Tam O-Shanter Riverton | Inside there is new paint throughout this meticulously maintained home, New Flooring upstairs, an updated kitchen, and fresh baths. | $199,000
- 209 E Jefferson Avenue Riverton | Come see the beautiful craftsman style home with fresh interior paint, fresh carpet upstairs and down, a large and open kitchen with great natural light. | $135,000
- 7938 Highway 789 Lander | This newly remodeled 3 bedroom home is nestled overlooking a pond with frequent geese and duck visitors. | $299,000
- See more homes on ?Listed.
- Jobs available in Fremont County | Hiring? Advertise your Job Listing on County 10 by clicking here!
?Here’s what’s playing at Barry Cinemas *
- The Acme: Angel has Fallen
- The Gem: Good Boys, Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, Spider-Man Far from Home, Toy Story 4
- The Grand: Spider-Man Far from Home, Angry Birds Movie 2
- View showtimes
#Littles brought to you by SageWest Health Care * ?
- Submit your own Birth Announcement here.
- Recent deaths in Fremont County: Jorgenson, Lawson, Osage
Recent Arrests presented by
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office
Riverton Police Department
Lander Police Department
P.S. Entries marked with * are sponsored/paid.
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.