Today in the 10 | November 7, 2018
- Friday and Saturday, Nov 9 and 10 10am-4pm | Food Drive for Critters @ Wal-Mart in Riverton | Items wish list available at the front doors. Gift cards can be purchased. PAWS will be parked out front with the Shelter van to fill.
- Saturday, November 10 1-3pm | Fremont County Library in Lander will be hosting a FREE creative writing workshop for teens. The workshop will be lead by local writer Stefani Farris.
- Saturday, November 10 6-10pm | Monte Carlo Affair @ Lander Community Center | Lander Children’s Museum’s Annual Fundraising Event. A fun night of Poker, Blackjack ♠️ and Roulette. Silent and Live Auction. Free Appetizers and a cash bar. | Tickets $50 per person or $90 couple | Event details here
- The public is invited to the Northern Arapaho Natural Resource Office’s 3rd Annual Environmental meeting. Hear from and meet with Federal & State Agencies and Universities that work with Tribe. Thursday, November 15th 5:30 – 8pm at the CWC Intertribal Center. Click here to learn more.
- See what’s new on 🏠Listed.
- Black Friday deals at Gamble’s in Lander – NOW through November 28th | Up to 41% OFF 4-Piece Stainless Steel Kitchen sets, ALL Furniture is 15% off the sale price, and more! Click here for details.
- Get the word out about your new sale! 🏷️ Click here to list your deal on the next Today in the 10.
- Bar Ten’s Kitchen is hiring. No experience is necessary! They are willing to train the right person. Please call 307-851-0486 to set up a time to interview.
- Jobs available in Fremont County | Hiring? Advertise your Job Listing on County 10 by clicking here!
📽️ Here’s what’s playing at Barry Cinemas
- The Acme: Bohemian Rhapsody
- The Gem: The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, Halloween, Goosebumps 2, Venom, Neither Wolf Nor Dog
- The Grand: A Star Is Born
- View showtimes
#Littles brought to you by SageWest Health Care
- Submit your own Birth Announcement here.
Obituaries brought to you by Bott Monument
- Click here for Recent Deaths in Fremont County: Pine, Leseberg
Arrests presented by Injury Prevention Resources
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office
No arrests reported Tuesday
Riverton Police Department (Arrests from November 2nd – 6th)
Lander Police Department
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.