- Wind River Winter Market – Thursday, May 30, 4:30 – 6:30 pm, Weekly on Thursday, Frank Wise Business Plaza, 3 Ethete Road, Fort Washakie
- ?The Nature Conservancy’s 30th Anniversary Celebration* – Thursday, May 30, 6:00-8:00 pm at the Museum of the American West Livery Stable, 1445 W. Main Street in Lander
- Lander Rummage Sale ?- May 31 – June 1, 2019, 7:00 am – 2:00 pm daily, Holy Rosary Catholic Church, 163 Leedy Dr, Lander
- Domestic Violence speaker at Covenant Presbyterian Church – Friday, May 31, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm, Covenant Presbyterian Church, 875 Fremont St, Lander
- ??? TEDxLander 2019 – Friday, May 31, 5:30 – 9:30 pm, Lander Community and Convention Center
- FBLA Babysitting Night Fundraiser – Friday, May 31, 6:00 – 10:00 pm, Lander Valley High School Fieldhouse – The price is $25.00 per child and then $20.00 for each additional child. It will be located in the LVHS Fieldhouse and Auxiliary Gym! ?
- Fremont County 4H Golf Open – Saturday, June 1, 1:00 – 4:00 pm, Riverton Country Club ?️♂️
- Lander Valley Farmer’s Market* – Saturday, June 1, 1:00 – 3:00 pm, Weekly on Saturday, Veterans of Foreign Wars, 11 Tweed Ln, Lander
- Trek to the Tie Treating Plant – Saturday, June 1, 9:00 – 11:00 am, Riverton Museum, 700 E Park Ave, Riverton – Join the Riverton Museum staff for a Wind River Visitors Council Adventure Trek to the historic site of the Tie Treating Plant.
- The Rawlins/Ft. Washakie Stage Line/Ferris Mountains – Saturday, June 1, 1:00 – 2:00 pm, Fremont County Pioneer Museum, 1443 W Main St, Lander – Wyoming Community Bank Discovery Speakers Series program
- Submit your event here.
- Follow Graduation Announcements and coverage here.
- Get the word out about your new sale! ? Click here to list your deal on the next Today in the 10.
?Real Estate Listings sponsored by RE/MAX All-Star, Realtors *
- 114 Big Horn Riverton | This large family home has a dream backyard, with a covered patio that backs up to a horse pasture… | $189,000
- 617 N 8th W. Street Riverton | Wowza! Get ready for a double-take. With 4 large bedrooms, a spacious master suite, new bathroom tile, newer interior paint, cozy wood stove, and TWO spacious living/family rooms. | 193,000
- 610 Dickinson Riverton | Houses in good condition under $100,000 are rare these days! Don’t let go of this opportunity to own a cute house built in 2009. | $94,000
- 224 N 2nd W. Riverton | Come see this very cute and charming cottage style home that has all the space any family will need. | $168,000
- 305 W 3rd Street Shoshoni |With every conceivable upgrade, you’ll get premium stainless appliances, genuine oak cabinetry, a cozy stone fireplace… | $70,000
- See more homes on ?Listed.
- Brunton Outdoor Group is seeking reliable team members to work in the production area*
- Reddon, Koehn & Associates, CPAs – seeking experienced Bookkeeper*
- Wrangler Well Service – Hiring Multiple Positions *
- Westward Heights looking for RN and CNA’s *
- RTO Hilltop Point S is looking for an experienced Mechanic *
- Jobs available in Fremont County | Hiring? Advertise your Job Listing on County 10 by clicking here!
?Here’s what’s playing at Barry Cinemas *
- The Acme: Aladdin
- The Gem: Avengers: Endgame, A Dog’s Journey, Pokémon Detective Pikachu, John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum
- The Grand: Aladdin
- View showtimes
#Littles brought to you by SageWest Health Care * ?
- Welcome to the world Gunner Long
- Welcome to the world Edmund Warren
- Welcome to the world Ridge Davis
- Submit your own Birth Announcement here.
- Recent deaths in Fremont County
Recent Arrests presented by
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office
Riverton Police Department
Lander Police Department
P.S. Entries marked with * are sponsored/paid.
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.