Today in the 10 | March 14, 2019
- Challenge For Charities? Kickoff meeting Thursday, March 14 ⋅ 5:30 – 7:00pm @ Carnegie room, Lander Library | Lander Nonprofits you are invited to the Lander Community Foundation 2019 Challenge For Charities Kickoff meeting. This year will be combined with the Open Grant Awards.
- Carol L. Deering: Poet this Thursday, March 14 ⋅ 6:30 – 8:00pm @ Riverton Museum | ?️Local poet, Carol L. Deering will present her first published book of poems Havoc & Solace in this Wyoming Community Bank Discovery Speakers Series program. This program is free and open to the public.
- ?Get Lucky – a St Paddy’s Party? Riverton Elks Lodge BPOE 1693 Membership Drive on Saturday, March 16 featuring Cowboy Country Distilling – Tasting 6pm-8pm – Appetizers – Music DJ 8pm-Midnight | Learn more
- At the Central Wyoming College in Room 106/107 at 120 Enterprise Boulevard in Lander, March 14th from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM, Come learn about what Northern, Inc. can do for your community and family members with developmental disabilities and acquired brain injuries. You can apply to become a host family, front line staff or administrative staff. For more information explore their website at www.northerninc.org.
- Unbelievable Deals and Unforgettable Adventure in Wyoming’s Wind River Country | Click here for a sampling of this year’s packages and deals for an affordable, memorable Wyoming adventure. ??️?
- Get the word out about your new sale! ?️ Click here to list your deal on the next Today in the 10.
?Real Estate Listings by RE/MAX All-Star, Realtors
- 177 Lost Wells Circle, Riverton | This spacious 4 bedroom home with a 2 car attached garage sitting on 2.70 acres has everything you need! | $197,000
- 3902 Tam O-Shanter, Riverton | Just a chip shot from the Golf Course! Affordable Country Club living in this gorgeous 3 bedroom home. | $199,000
- 630 Henry Riverton | This home has it all! Outside you’ll find lush landscaping including endless water fall, fire pit, play ground, multiple decks and patios, and a garden area. | $525,000
- 844 Northpointe Circle Riverton | Beautiful ranch style home with a large lot on a quiet cul-de-sac. Sprinkler system, irrigation, large yard with garden spot. This home offers 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with… | $210,000
- See more homes on ?Listed.
- Lander Dental Group is looking for an energetic and outgoing person to join their team of Dental Assistants. Willing to train the right person! Check it out
- NOLS Wilderness Medicine is seeking a catering team to provide meal services for intensive, month-long EMT programming at our Wyss Campus in Red Canyon, approximately 12 miles from Lander, WY. The Wyss Campus has a fully equipped commercial kitchen with all appliances provided.
- Catering contracts may be of varying length, starting with a minimum 3 month commitment. First available block is April 28 through July 19 (3 courses). | LEARN MORE
- Jobs available in Fremont County | Hiring? Advertise your Job Listing on County 10 by clicking here!
?️ Here’s what’s playing at Barry Cinemas
- The Acme: Captain Marvel
- The Gem: Fighting With My Family, How to Train Your Dragon – The Hidden World, Cold Pursuit, The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
- The Grand: Captain Marvel
- View showtimes
#Littles brought to you by SageWest Health Care
- Submit your own Birth Announcement here.
- Click here for Recent Deaths in Fremont County: Cooper, Bell
Arrests presented by Injury Prevention Resources
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office
Riverton Police Department
Lander Police Department
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.