[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”Section” _builder_version=”3.22.3″ collapsed=”off”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.22.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” collapsed=”off”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.22.7″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
- Wildflower Trek – Friday, June 28, 8: 30 am – 3:00 pm, Dubois Museum, 909 W Rams Horn St, Dubois – Enjoy a day hiking in the Upper Wind River Valley while learning about wildflowers with Frances Clark.
- Dubois Friday Night Rodeo *- Friday, June 28, 7:30 – 10:00 pm, Weekly on Friday, Clarence Allison Memorial Arena, 5639 US-26, Dubois ?
- BINGO Fundraiser for Fremont County Group Home – Friday, June 28, 6:00 – 8:00 pm, Fremont County Fairgrounds – We will have prizes for each game, but our last game will be the Grand Prize of $500.00!! All proceeds will go to the Fremont County Group Home to provide to the children in our care.
- Northern Nations Youth Basketball Tournament – June 27 – 30, 2019, Rocky Mountain Hall Gym and Buffalo Room, 19 N Fork Rd, Fort Washakie
- Lander Valley Farmer’s Market *- Saturday, June 29, 9:00 – 11:30 am, Weekly on Saturday, Lander City Park
- Shoshoni Cemetery Trek – Saturday, June 29, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, Riverton Museum, 700 E Park Ave, Riverton – The Riverton Museum will host a fun Wind River Visitors Council Adventure Trek to the Shoshoni, WY Cemetery to discover some of the local legends from Shoshoni, Riverton and Fremont County. ??
- Saturday Jam Session – Saturday, June 29, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Weekly on Saturday, Lander Bake Shop
- Hot Notes Cool Nights Concert in the Park – Monday, July 1, 7:00 – 9:00 pm, Lander City Park ? ? ? ?
- Submit your event here.
Top Deals in the 10 *
? Top Deals in the 10 – Find the top deals at local businesses in Fremont County for the week of June 24-29. County 10 and Bailey Enterprises, helping you #keepitlocal.
- Monday – Wednesday, mention County 10 to get one free non-alcoholic beverage with entree at Asian Cuisine #2, open 11am – 9pm 7 days a week
- 50% off ALL window tint through August 1st at Luxury Touch Window Tinting
- 10% off in stock Women’s Shoes when you purchase a pair of jeans at My Store Belles & Beaus on Main St in Lander through the end of June.
- 10% off all Patio Furniture at Mr. D’s this week only! Check out our website lander.mrdsfoodcenter.com/ads or Facebook www.facebook.com/misterds/
- On Tuesdays: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Sushi at Zanmai Sushi and $1 Tacos at End Zone Bar & Grill
- Natural Health Solutions offers 50% off new patient Wellness/NES scans for the month of June
- Get up to $150 back on car & truck tires with rebates at RTO Point S. Helping you get road trip ready!
- 4th of July Sale at Gamble’s in Lander – NOW through July 10th – 12 Month 0% Financing, with approved credit, is available for this sale!
- Get the word out about your new sale! ? Click here to list your deal on the next Top Deals in the 10.
?Real Estate Listings sponsored by RE/MAX All-Star, Realtors *
- 546 8 Mile Road Riverton | Cute country property minutes from town on 1.57 acres. Inside the home, it has a large kitchen with plenty of counter space and an island. | $179,900
- 79 Skyline Drive Riverton | This show-stopping custom built home brims with bespoke pride: broad hallways, large bedrooms, ingenious storage, sunny breakfast nook… | $334,300
- 1017 Rill Court Riverton | Home is where your people are, and this well-maintained four bedroom home can fit them all! With newer windows, paint, and sliding glass door… | $168,000
- 416 Peak Riverton | Great little starter home or retirement home with one level living, private fenced back yard and one car attached garage. | $120,000
- 444 Augusta Drive Riverton| Panoramic views from this estate home, on the edge of town, and bordering Hole #6 at the Riverton Golf Course. Minutes from town, miles of privacy. | 554,000
- See more homes on ?Listed.
- Fremont County Vehicle Maintenance Department seeking Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic *
- Dubois Medical Center is hiring a Patient Support Specialist *
- WYDOT is hiring a Construction and Field Survey Technician-Lander *
- WYDOT is hiring a Construction & Maintenance Technician-Lander *
- Lander Chamber of Commerce is searching for a new Executive Director *
- Jobs available in Fremont County | Hiring? Advertise your Job Listing on County 10 by clicking here!
?Here’s what’s playing at Barry Cinemas *
- The Acme: Men in Black: International
- The Gem: Godzilla: Annabelle Comes Home, Toy Story 4, The Secret Life of Pets 2
- The Grand: Men in Black: International
- View showtimes
#Littles brought to you by SageWest Health Care * ?
- Recent deaths in Fremont County: After Buffalo
Recent Arrests presented by
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office
Brown, Al, 47, Hudson, Domestic Battery
Gibbs, Anastasia, 22, Riverton, Contempt of Court
Riverton Police Department
Brown, Edward, 60, Riverton, Public Intoxication
Antelope, John, 37, Arapahoe, Driving While Under the Influence
Coles, Tijay, 19, Riverton, Minor Under the Influence, Possession of a Controlled Substance
Talawyma, Karlina, 35, Montana, Montana Warrant
Lander Police Department
No Thursday arrests reported
P.S. Entries marked with * are sponsored/paid.
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.