- Wind River Winter Market – Thursday, June 6, 4:30 – 6:30 pm, Weekly on Thursday, Frank Wise Business Plaza, 3 Ethete Road, Fort Washakie
- ?Pizza Hut Gives Back/20% to Paws for Life – Thursday, June 6, 12:00 – 9:00 pm – From open to close Pizza Hut in Riverton will be giving 20% of proceeds to Paws for Life. Must bring in flyer to redeem 20% towards Paws for Life. ? ?
- Northern Nations Co-ed Youth Basketball Tournament ? – June 6 – 8, Rocky Mountain Hall, Ft. Washakie
- Northern Nations Men’s Basketball Tournament – June 6 – 8, Rocky Mountain Hall, Ft Washakie
- ?Northern Arapaho-Fremont County Youth Rodeo Entry period – June 5 – 7, 2019, Fremont County Fairgrounds – Description: Enter June 5-7 by contacting Lori Eckhardt at 307-349-3954. Rodeo on June 12th.
- Riverton Rummage Sale – June 7 – 8, 2019, St Margaret’s School Gym
- Lander Brewfest * – Friday, June 7, 5:00 – 9:00 pm & Saturday, June 8, events starting at 6:30 am, Beer starts flowing at 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Lander City Park, 405 Fremont St, Lander
- Lander Valley Farmer’s Market * – Join us this Saturday, June 8th from 9-11:30 a.m. at Lander City Park, 405 Fremont St.
- Overland Stage Stampede Rodeo – 2019 Green River – Friday & Saturday, June 7-8, 7:00 – 10:00 pm, Green River, WY
- The White Heart Foundation invites you to spend an evening with our military veterans on Sunday, June 23rd, at the Lander Convention Center. Let’s welcome our hero’s to the Cowboy State, and support those who have fought for our freedom. Ticket purchases for this event provide funding and support for White Heart’s post-traumatic stress eco therapy program for those veterans in need. You can purchase tickets at WhiteHeart.org Lander or at the Lander Chamber of Commerce. Reserve your table today! *
- Individuals with Developmental Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injuries deserve choices. Northern is excited to announce the opening of a new location in Lander. Northern has a reputation of providing incredible service. We pride ourselves on meeting each individual’s needs. Opening on July 8th at 550 Garfield Street in Lander. *
- Submit your event here.
- Natural Health Solutions offers 50% off new patient Wellness/NES scans for the month of June *
- Get the word out about your new sale! ? Click here to list your deal on the next Today in the 10.
?Real Estate Listings sponsored by RE/MAX All-Star, Realtors *
- 1680 Riverview Road Riverton| A Horse? Of course! You will adore this gorgeous 5 bedroom home nestled under a beautiful grove of trees just off of Riverview… | $269,000
- 306 E Monroe Avenue Riverton | Single family home in Riverton… | 64,900
- 315 Elizabeth Riverton | Come see this large and spacious home in a fantastic neighborhood with a large corner lot before it’s gone. | 149,500
- 416 Peak Riverton | Great little starter home or retirement home with one level living, private fenced back yard and one car attached garage. | $120,000
- 714 N 2nd W. Riverton| Step inside and be surprised at what this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom one-level ranch offers your family! | $135,000
- See more homes on ?Listed.
- Bailey Enterprises seeking Tire Technician, Mechanic, Retail Clerk * ?
- Life Resource Center hiring Security Guard, Direct Support Professional, Registered Nurse *
- Jobs available in Fremont County | Hiring? Advertise your Job Listing on County 10 by clicking here!
?Here’s what’s playing at Barry Cinemas *
- The Acme: Aladdin
- The Gem: Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Rocketman, The Hustle, John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, The Secret Life of Pets
- The Grand: Aladdin, The Secret Life of Pets
- View showtimes
#Littles brought to you by SageWest Health Care * ?
- Recent deaths in Fremont County: Willow, Monroe
Recent Arrests presented by
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office
Riverton Police Department
Lander Police Department
P.S. Entries marked with * are sponsored/paid.
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.