A big thank you to this week’s sponsor The Middle Fork for bringing you this content on County 10.
- The market starts at 9 a.m. You can look before that but wait for the bell before you shop!
- You’ll find an average of 35 vendors per week for all your shopping needs.
- We count about 420 customers per market. Are you one of them?
- In 2017 vendors reported $107,000 in sales. That’s a lot of milk, eggs, and veggies!
- We have a market e-newsletter. Have you signed up? Stop at the market booth.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram – Lander Valley Farmers Market
- We have market stickers and magnets. Stop by the market booth to pick one up.
- We accept SNAP and will match your $10 purchase
- Celebrate 10 years with us. September 15 is our Harvest Party. Plan to attend!
- Raffle tickets are available for the Farmers Market Quilt. Tickets are $5 each or $20 for 5 and available for purchase at the market booth.
See you Saturday!
THIS CONTENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Jenna Ackerman, owner and chef at The Middle Fork, prepares and serves the best possible food in the most sustainable way. She loves to support the Lander community!
The Middle Fork is open Mon-Sat 7am-2pm • Sun 9am-2pm