Sublette County Rural Health Care District operates two clinics/urgent care facilities that also function as Class 5 Trauma receiving Emergency Rooms. We are located south of Jackson, WY in the middle of the best fly fishing on the Green River. Outdoor sports are our county’s specialty, with hunting, horseback riding, skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, camping and any other outdoor activity you can dream of.
We are a team focused organization that prides ourselves in providing high-quality healthcare in a rural, but modern setting.
The position requires:
- MT or MLT, would consider a recent graduate.
- Working knowledge of all areas of laboratory departments, including phlebotomy.
- Responsible for oversite of phlebotomists and MA’s.
- Schedule would be Monday through Friday, 8 to 5 with one night a week call and one weekend a month call.
- Ability to work independently and have a good rapport with our patients and staff.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Wyoming Retirement System Pension Fund with 8.62% company match
- 13 days paid vacation/sick leave to start
- Competitive salary that is dependent on previous experience
Our community offers top-notch schools and public events of all kinds, including theatre. We pride ourselves in developing and retaining our team members and our team prides itself in offering the best of care, close to home!
Thank you for considering this opportunity to join our team.
Please send your resume to Sharon D. Rutsch, MT, Clinical Services Coordinator/Laboratory Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your resume.