Sublette County Rural Health Care District operates two clinics/urgent care facilities that also function as Level 5 Trauma receiving Emergency Rooms. We are a team focused organization that prides ourselves in providing high-quality healthcare in a rural but modern setting. We are currently accepting applications for a Full-Time Registered Nurse to join our nursing team. We are looking for a nurse that has the ability to work independently and have a good rapport with our patients and staff.
The schedule would be 4 days a week in the clinic, 1 in 5 weeknight call and 1 in 4 weekend call schedule.
- Must have a current, valid RN license from the State of Wyoming and must be in good standing with the Board of Nursing
- ACLS, PALS, and BLS are required, TNCC is preferred, but all can be acquired after employment
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement program through Wyoming Retirement System
- 13 days paid vacation/sick leave to start
- Competitive salary that is dependent on previous experience
- Relocation assistance is available
We pride ourselves in developing and retaining our team members and our team prides itself in offering the best of care, close to home!
Thank you for considering this opportunity to join our team. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Please submit resumes to Vicky Marshall, Nurse Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.