Riverton City Council will convene for their first regular meeting of December on Tuesday the 1st at 7:00 pm.
The meeting is open to the public and can be attended in-person or watched live on the City’s YouTube Channel.
The evening’s agenda is as follows:
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Cory Rota
Ward II: Karla Borders, Rebecca Schatza
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Tim Hancock
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
Approval of the Minutes – November 17, 2020 Regular Council Meeting.
Approval of the Minutes – December 1, 2020 Finance Committee Meeting.
Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – December 1, 2020.
9) Public Hearing & Consideration of Fireworks Permit Application: Holiday Festival – Change of Location.
10) Public Hearing & Consideration of Ordinance No. 20-010, 1st Reading: Wind River Internet (WRI) Franchise Agreement.
11) Public Hearing & Consideration of Ordinance No. 20-011, 1st Reading: Riverton Municipal Code (RMC) Update for Riverton Regional Airport Name Change.
12) Resolution No. 1423: Establishing Street Closure Fee.
13) 56 Permit Presentation.
Reports and Comments:
14) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
15) City Administrator’s Report.
16) Mayor’s Comments.
17) Executive Session – If needed.
The complete meeting packet provided by the City of Riverton can be read here.