Introducing the County 10 Daily Distraction. Word Searches, photo contests, trivia questions and more. All local content, made just for you – our readers! Each day while the Corona-craziness lasts (okay…MOST days), we’ll post a Daily Distraction. Just complete it and enter your info – you’ll be entered to win a gift card to a local business to help you #keepitlocal!
Today’s distraction is a Spring Snowstorm Wordsearch, in honor of the blizzard we’re about to get. Have fun, stay warm, and drink some hot cocoa!
Answers to Yesterday’s Fremont County Quiz
- Ashlynn Yennie was the former Riverton resident who acted in ‘The Human Centipede 2’ and ‘Submission.
- Nate Marquardt is the professional UFC fighter who was born in Lander.
- Dairy Land Drive-In is known for its cheese wheels.
- The Cougar Diner has never existed in Pavillion.
- J.K. Ralston was a Montana artist who was born in 1896. He arrived in Lander, Wyoming in 1945 to complete a series of paintings commissioned by Harold Del Monte, owner of the Noble Hotel. The commissioned paintings depict the life of Chief Washakie.
- Camp Brown, a military outpost, was established in what is now downtown Lander in 1869. In 1871 the camp was moved north onto the Wind River Indian Reservation. The camp was renamed Fort Washakie in 1879.