(Laramie, WY) – The Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) State Leadership Conference took place at the University of Wyoming College of Business last week, and students from Lander Valley High School (LVHS) had a stellar showing.
“We did great and qualified a number of individuals for the national competition in Chicago this summer,” commented FBLA advisor John Rounds.
The following students placed in the accompanying categories:
- Femke Erlandson, Seneca Kail, and Lucia Sheridan took 1st place for their “Local Chapter Annual Business Report”
- Madison Clancy took 2nd place for her “American Enterprise Project”
- Femke Erlandson, Seneca Kail, and Lucia Sheridan also took 2nd place in “Entrepreneurship”
- Rylee Parkhurst and Connor Higginbotham placed in 3rd for their “Community Service Project”
- Madison Clancy also placed 4th in “Health Care Administration”
As mentioned above, all of the students who placed are now qualified for the National Leadership Conference, taking place June 29th through July 2nd, in Chicago, IL.
Well done Tigers!