The Fremont County Commissioners will convene on October 20th for their regular meeting in the Commissioner Chambers at the Fremont County Courthouse in Lander.
Shared below is their current meeting agenda which is subject to change at any time.
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. QUORUM PRESENT
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
D. OPENING PRAYER
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
F. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
G. ACCEPTANCE OF BILLS
H. ACCEPTANCE OF TITLE 25 BILLS
I. SIGNATURE FILE
9:15 A.M.: PUBLIC COMMENT
9:20 A.M.: IT SUPERVISOR KEVIN SHULTZ – VIDEO CONFERENCING SURVEY DISCUSSION
9:30 A.M.: TREATMENT COURTS DIRECTOR MELINDA COX – EXECUTIVE SESSION FOR PERSONNEL
10:00 A.M.: TRANSPORTATION SUPERINTENDENT BILLY MEEKS – WILLOW CREEK ROAD PROJECT UPDATE
10:20 A.M.: BREAK
10:30 A.M.: RANDY GREER, 307 HORSE RACING & STEVE WOCICKI, TM QUARTER HORSES – SIMULCAST HORSE RACING PROPOSAL
11:00 A.M.: COUNTY COMMISSIONERS – EXECUTIVE SESSION FOR PERSONNEL
12:00 P.M.: LUNCH
III. OLD BUSINESS:
IV. NEW BUSINESS:
A. COMMISSIONERS’ MEETING REPORTS
B. COUNTY CLERK REPORT/QUESTIONS
C. ELECTED OFFICIALS’ CONCERNS
ICYMI: It was a packed agenda for the Commissioners at their October 13th meeting. In addition to the below news report released by the Commissioners, the Wind River Inter-Tribal Council Transportation Department has requested to take over 4 County roads; click here to read our earlier post. Also, Fremont County Coroner Mark Stratmoen provided his offices’ report; click here to read our earlier post.
- MONETA-LYSITE ROAD SHOULDER WIDENING PROJECT CONTRACTOR R.S. BENNETT’S CHANGE ORDER NO. 9 WAS APPROVED IN THE AMOUNT OF $27,611.65. THAT IS A RECONCILIATION CHANGE ORDER TO ADDRESS UNDER/OVER RUNS FOR VARIOUS BID ITEMS.
- THE COMMISSION APPROVED A STATE OF WYOMING STATE LOAN AND INVESTMENT BOARD REIMBURSEMENT AGREEMENT FOR CARES ACT FUNDING IN THE AMOUNT OF $4,557,028.
- A CONTRACT WAS APPROVED BETWEEN WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, PUBLIC HEALTH DIVISION AND FREMONT COUNTY FOR DEVELOPING PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE CAPABILITY.
- A CONTRACT WAS APPROVED BETWEEN WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, PUBLIC HEALTH DIVISION AND FREMONT COUNTY TO ENSURE THE APPOINTED COUNTY HEALTH OFFICER PROVIDES ADDITIONAL SUPPORT IN RELATION TO PUBLIC HEALTH PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE.
- AMENDMENT ONE TO THE MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, PUBLIC HEALTH DIVISION AND FREMONT COUNTY WAS APPROVED TO SET FORTH TERMS BY WHICH THE COUNTY SHALL UTILIZE GRANT FUNDS FOR THE COUNTY HEALTH OFFICER TO PAY FOR OUTBREAK RESPONSE ACTIVITIES.
- THE FREMONT COUNTY SALES TAX FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WAS APPROVED PENDING REVIEW BY THE COUNTY ATTORNEY’S OFFICE.