As of 6:30 a.m. Monday morning the following travel warning exist in Fremont County;
- South Pass – No Unnecessary Travel
- Wind River Canyon between Thermopolis and Shoshoni – No Unnecessary Travel
- US 26 Shoshoni to Waltman – Slick with snowfall and fog
- WY 133 between Kinnear and Pavillion – Slick with snowfall and fog
- WY 789 between Hudson and Riverton – Slick with fog
- Togwotee Pass – Slick with snowfall
Many other closures are in place Monday morning across Wyoming, including the majority of Interstate 80 for a third day in a row.