(Lander, WY) – The “Save Wyoming” Rally will be held Friday, July 22, 2022, from 1 pm to 10 pm, at the Lander Community Center, 950 Buena Vista Drive, Lander, Wyoming. The goal of the event is to create voter awareness ahead of the upcoming 2022 primary and general elections.
Jeff Martin, longtime Lander resident, owner of Strokers USA and sponsor of the rally has given his statement below:
“We are sponsoring Save Wyoming to create voter awareness.
“As election years draw close, each election year most of us are busy with our daily lives. We tend to not familiarize ourselves with the candidates and what they stand for. When Election Day comes, we vote our party without a full understanding of all the candidates running. Then here we go again, business as usual from the local to state level. The Save Wyoming Rally wants to encourage citizens to get out and meet the candidates face to face and ask the questions concerning them. We also encourage the Candidates to take the stage and express their vision for a better Wyoming and the steps it will take to get back our great state. We do not want to hear from the RINO’s with false promises. We want representatives that will fight for the ones electing them. We want representatives that will promote Wyoming resources and property tax reform. We want representatives that will promote and protect small businesses. We want representatives that protect our education system and keep Critical Race Theory from our schools. We want free and fair elections and to put an end to drop boxes. We are tired of the career politicians accepting hundreds of millions of dollars in Federal Funds only to take their orders from DC while making false excuses to the people that elected them. In our current uncertain times, one thing is certain, we are at the crossroads of Good and Evil. We The People must stand and take back our great state of Wyoming and it starts with electing the right representatives at our local and state level. Save Wyoming was founded on Truth-Trust-Honor. It is time to get back to common sense policies and put an end to empty promises. It is time to put Wyoming citizens first. We encourage other communities to follow our lead with more Rallies, keeping the momentum going right up to Election Day. The one true holiday! Save Wyoming Starts Now!”
SPEAKERS: Save Wyoming will host many speakers. Among them will be:
- Brent Bien for Governor
- Chuck Gray for Secretary of State
- Tim Salazar representing Senate District 26
- Shawn Olmstead Senate District 25
- Bo Biteman Senate District 21
- Sarah Penn for House District 33
- Frank Eathorne, Chairman Wyoming GOP
- Nina Weber, National Committee Woman
- Cheri Steinmetz for Senate District 3
- Ginger Bennett, Chair Fremont County Republican Party
- Bob Ide for Senate District 26
- Cathy Ide with Wyoming Campaign for Liberty
- Scott Heiner for House District 18
- Kathy Russell, Executive Director Republican Party
- Corey Steinmetz, National Committee Man
- Brian Schroeder for WY Superintendent of Education
- Tom James for Senate District 13
- Jennifer James for House District 60
- Mark Jennings for House District 30
- Dan Hahn for Lander Mayor
- Austin Shields for City Council Ward 2
- Josh Hahn for City Council Ward 1
- John Pennington from Shoshoni
- Kelly Rutz for County Clerk
- Karl Falken for Clerk of District Court
- Pepper Ottman for House District 34 (will be out of town/will be represented)
- Chip Neiman for House District 1 (will be out of town/will be represented)
- AND MORE!
Other Special Speakers will include:
- Mark Jones – Gun Owners of America
- David Iverson – Cowboy State Politics
- Maralyne Middour With Some Comic Relief
Food will be available all day from two vendors: Six-Gun Kettle Corn and Wings It Wings & Things
Movies and videos will be running in the lobby including the recent hit 2000 MULES.
Admission is free, but a $10 donation is suggested.
Hotel rooms have been blocked at the following rates:
Holiday Inn Riverton
900 E. Sunset Blvd,
Riverton, W 82501
Special room rate is $134/night. Use code “SWR” when booking. This hotel has a restaurant and a lounge. ROOMS WILL BE RELEASED ON JULY 10. Reserve quickly! 30 more rooms available can be added if the current block is filled. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with Bryce, Sales Manager.
1616 N. Federal Blvd
Riverton, WY 82501
Special room rate is $89/night. This hotel has a restaurant and a lounge. ROOMS WILL BE RELEASED ON JULY 14. Reserve quickly! 10 rooms available. If you have questions or concerns, please speak with Elaine, Manager 5:30 am to 1:30 pm
County 10 does not endorse any political candidate and strictly separates news from advertising. To learn more about political advertising with County 10 or to submit election news, click here.