Under the direction of the Director of Information Technology and Systems, the network system analysts support end-users throughout the facility with the installation and configuration of software and devices. Serves as a resource for troubleshooting software and device conflicts and errors. Working knowledge of Operating Systems, Microsoft office, windows server, local area networks, cabling, and telephone systems.
- Working knowledge of Windows OS’s, Microsoft Office, Windows Server, Local Area Networks, Cabling, and Telephone Systems
- Understands the importance of information and network security
- Achieve smooth operation of all computer, printer, facsimile, and telephony related hardware
- Troubleshoot and remedy common PC errors.
- Effectively utilize the current standard PC operating system and assist end users with basic use of the operating system.
- Install and configure new software as needed by the user.
- Install common PC hardware and troubleshoot device conflicts.
- Handle multiple priorities and triage incidents appropriately
- Manage stress appropriately
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Associates Degree Preferred.
Minimum Work Experience
Previous IT and Healthcare experience preferred.
To apply, click here.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.