The Maintenance Supervisor plans, organizes, and supervises the operations and activities of the Maintenance Department to provide a safe, comfortable, and efficient facility for patients, visitors, and staff. Works with the Director of Plant Operations to ensure compliance. Supervises special projects and coordinates skilled trade maintenance activity as necessary/assigned by the System Director of Plant Operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Completion of a trade school in a craft applicableto this position
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience in general maintenance, plumbing, basic electrical, knowledge of mechanical, domestic hot and cold water heating systems, sewer stems.
- Minimum of three years of similar work experience
- Have a workable knowledge in the areas of, but not limited to; carpentry, plumbing, basic electrical wiring and testing, mechanics, and welding
- Must be able to deal with a variety of situations not of routine nature and to carry out assignments to completion with a minimum of supervision
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of relating to diverse age and demographic backgrounds
- Analytical ability sufficient to evaluate data
- Able to make sound judgments and recommendations regarding operations
To apply, click here.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.