RTO is a friendly working environment with a wonderful family atmosphere. Work with supportive people who have a wealth of knowledge and are always willing to help!
Position: In-store Tire Sales Associate & Service Writer
In-store Tire Sales Associate will assist in determining tire needs, answer questions, and makes product recommendations. Sells tires using persuasive skills and product knowledge.
Responsibilities for In-store Tire Sales Associate:
- Serves customers by helping them select tires
- Drives sales through the engagement of customers and sharing product knowledge
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner
- Responds to customers’ questions
- Directs customers by escorting them to the product they may need
- Provides outstanding customer service
- Excellent customer service
- Sales experience
- Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge; prefer someone with experience selling tires and general knowledge of the different brands and types
- People skills
- High energy level
- General math skills
- Verbal communication
- Job knowledge
Service writers serve as a liaison between customers who need repairs performed on their vehicles and the technicians who will provide those repairs.
Responsibilities for Service Writer:
- Provide excellent customer service from intake to release of the vehicle, and perform any additional follow up
- Communicate with parts sellers and technicians to make sure everything needed is on hand
- Provide updates to customers as their work is completed
- Answer detailed questions about services performed and price information
- Schedule appointments over the phone
- Basic math and accounting knowledge
- Some understanding of auto mechanics and the ability to identify appropriate repairs for vehicle problems
- Ability to break down complicated automotive or industry topics into understandable advice meant for customer understanding
- Some computer skills
- Ability to stand, walk, sit and lift up to 25 pounds
- Have a teamwork mindset in the workplace and accept feedback on your work
- Understand the typical format of company schedules in order to manage time efficiently
RTO Point S provides retirement benefits and paid vacation.
Wage: Depending on experience
To apply for this position, stop by RTO Point S at 613 S Federal Blvd in Riverton and fill out an application.
RTO Point S is an EOE.