Rendezvous Dental is opening its brand new, state of the art dental health center. As a part of the new clinic and its spa-like facility, they are looking for a compassionate Esthetician to do head and neck, and hand and arm massages, facials, and paraffin wax treatments.
The Esthetician will consult with clients to assess their requirements, make informed recommendations and explain services, assist them to select appropriate treatments, and ensure their care and satisfaction. The Esthetician will ensure treatments start and end on time. You will ensure work areas are clean and tidy, equipment is sanitized and linens are clean at all times, and treat clients in a courteous and empathetic manner.
Ideal candidates will be empathetic, caring and professional, and have the ability to make others feel good about themselves.
- Providing waxing, facials, body treatments, and makeup applications and lessons.
- Adhering to appointments in a timely manner by monitoring time schedule.
- Welcoming clients in a warm, friendly manner, accompanying them to and from treatment rooms, and thanking them sincerely on departure.
- Interviewing clients to obtain information about contraindications, and examining skin to evaluate the suitability of treatments.
- Advising clients on skincare, and recommending suitable treatments and home care regimens.
- Engaging and conversing with clients during sessions on topics relating to their interests.
- Maintaining product knowledge to promote spa services
- Adhering to esthetics policies pertaining to chemical usage, and cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance of equipment.
- Caring for linens and replacing them between sessions.
- Ceasing treatment and informing the supervisor in the event of inappropriate guest behavior.
- State licensure to practice as an Esthetician.
- Experience is preferred.
- Proficient in performing all applicable treatments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding people skills and a warm, friendly manner.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
To apply, send a resume to [email protected] or bring by 312 N 8th St. W in Riverton.