On Tuesday, October 23rd from 9am to 7pm at Rocky Mountain Hall, the Eastern Shoshone People will vote for their future. Business Council Chairman Clint Wagon is asking for your support.
Vote for experience and continue our Tribe’s success!
Some examples of those successes under Chairman Wagon’s Leadership include:
- Per-Capita payments doubled from $100 to $200.
- Tribal workers up from 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Tribal workers now have free healthcare paid by the Tribe.
- Audits are clean and current from 2012 – 2017, started with 21 findings and now at 0 findings.
- Helped unify the Shoshone and Arapaho under the Wind River Inter-Tribal Council.
- Brought back Buffalo to the Wind River Indian Reservation.
- Completed the Expansion of the Shoshone Rose with a hotel and more gaming space.
- Purchased 304 acres in Riverton for the Eastern Shoshone Business Park with industrial, commercial and housing land for future economic development.
- Continues to bring the Shoshone People’s influence to various national boards including TIBC (Tribal Interior Budget Committee) and NIGA (National Indian Gaming Association)
He defends and honors the 1868 Ft. Bridger Treaty.
He supports and honors Shoshone Traditions and Culture.
Remember, the polls at Rocky Mountain Hall are open from 9am to 7pm on Tuesday, October 23rd.
“Clint is a visionary that seeks opportunities for his Nation. Indian Country needs leaders like Clint Wagon.” – former Chairman of Standing Rock, Dave Archambault II
“I have seen Chairman Wagon as a fearless and tirless leader for the Eastern Shoshone, working tirelessly and courageously to create a better future for all Tirbal members and the future of the Eastern Shoshone Nation.” – Ken Salazar, former Secretary of the Interior and US Senator
Paid for by Friends of Clint Wagon