(Lander, WY) – The Lander City Council will convene for a special meeting this Tuesday, November 30th, 6:00 PM, in the Council Chambers at Lander City Hall.
The meeting is open to the public, and can also be viewed via Zoom link, Meeting ID: 462 679 1690 Passcode: 869970.
In addition to the Public Hearing on the application submission to the 2021 Business Ready
Community Grant and Loan Program for the Lander Table Mountain Living Community Infrastructure Project, Resolution 1225 will be discussed, which would allow fireworks during the Light Up Lander event on December 4, 2021.
The full agenda is below.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Hearing – Submission of Application to 2021 Business Ready Community Grant and Loan Program for Lander Table Mountain Living Community Infrastructure Project
i. Open Public Hearing
ii. Introduce and Read
iii. Ask for comments
iv. Close Public Hearing
3. Resolution 1225 – Allowing Fireworks during Light Up Lander Event on December 4, 2021
4. Resolution 1226 – Submission of application to 2021 Business Ready Community Grant & Loan Program for Lander Table Mountain Living Community Infrastructure Project
5. Appoint Tom Russel and Catherine “Tess” Carlson to the Lander Planning Commission
6. Authorize Mayor to sign MOU with Wyoming State Parks for Sinks Canyon leased lands
7. Authorize Mayor to sign Construction Contract with Groathouse Construction for the Maven Headquarters building NTE $6,100,000
8. Authorize Mayor to sign Airport Rescue Grant Agreement for $59,000.00
9. Authorize Mayor to sign Changer Order 2 from Patrick Construction, for Bank Restoration & Utility Crossings Project in the amount of $15,120.00
Work Session immediately after Special Council Meeting
1. Staff & Council Updates
2. Andy Gramlich, LIFT – Discuss projects from the one-half cent sales tax to be awarded.
3. Airtable/Stacker demonstration – Jacob Lara