We are your local community connection for high quality foods, friendly service and great prices.
Our family-owned store offers a convenient one-stop shop where you can find everything you need from the everyday essentials to specialty items from around the world.
Our friendly staff is here to help you find exactly what you’re looking for and to offer you assistance regarding all the products we carry.
We take pride in our community and appreciate your business. We know that you have many options for food purchases and want you to know that we’re working hard each day to continue to earn your business.
Please learn more about Our Story and Our Mission Statement.
By shopping at our store each week, you accomplish the following ten items:
- You keep your dollars in our local economy
- You help create local jobs.
- You nurture our local community.
- You help the environment by buying locally.
- You invest in local ownership.
- You create more choice in shopping.
- You utilize the many years of our experience and expertise in food.
- You embrace what makes us different from our larger, national competitors.
- You make our store a destination — and we appreciate it!
- Every week you will find hundreds of specials throughout our store.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Add Your Own Listings! Sign up is FREE! Click Here To Get Started!
At Plains Floor and window covering you’ll find the look you love and the quality craftsmanship and customer service you deserve. We are a very reliable and affordable business offering local solutions and expertise on flooring and window coverings to
We are dedicated to inspiring faith, achieving academic excellence, and nurturing all students to form strong moral character and values.
: 10:00 am - 4:00 pmMon12:00 pm - 8:00 pmTue10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed10:00 am - 4:00 pmThu10:00 am - 4:00 pmFri10:00 am - 4:00 pmSat10:00 am - 4:00 pmSunClosedPingora Yarns provides the needle artisan with quality regional fiber, specializing in eco-friendly manufacturing processes. Most of the fiber comes from Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, Colorado, Utah and Idaho. All of our yarns come from natural fiber: from merino, alpaca, cashmere, bamboo, and