Riverton City Council Regular Meeting is happening tonight, July 21, 2020, at 7:00 pm.
All Riverton City Council Meetings are live-streamed to the City of River YouTube Channel found by clicking here.
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Cory Rota
Ward II: Karla Borders, Rebecca Schatza
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Tim Hancock
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
Approval of the Minutes – July 7, 2020 Regular Council Meeting.
Approval of the Minutes – July 21, 2020 Finance Committee Meeting.
Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – July 21, 2020.
Approval of the Municipal Court Report for the month of June 2020.
Open Container Permit Application: Cedar Bar, Street Dance, 413 E Fremont, 8/29/2020, 8:00 PM – 2:00 AM.
9) Public Hearing & Consideration of Retail Liquor License Transfer of Location: Brigett & James Bunker d/b/a Bunk’s BBQ.
10) Bid Award: Hill Street Improvement Project.
11) Consideration of Resolution No. 1418: Alcohol on Public Property.
12) Public Hearing & Consideration of Ordinance No. 20-004, 1st Reading: Riverton Municipal Code 5.04.070 & 5.04.100 Open Container & Malt Beverage Permit Amendment.
13) Memorandum of Understanding: Riverton Medical District.
14) Resolution No. 1419: Riverton Medical District Coronavirus Relief Grant Application.
15) Fiscal Year 2020 Year-End Health Report.
Reports and Comments:
16) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
17) City Administrator’s Report.
18) Mayor’s Comments.
19) Executive Session – If needed.
The complete meeting packet provided by the City of Riverton can be read by clicking the button below: