Riverton City Council will convene for their first regular meeting of November on Tuesday the 3rd starting at 7:00 pm.
The meeting can be watched on the City of Riverton’s YouTube Channel or attended in-person at City Hall. The full agenda is shared below along with a link to the meeting packet.
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Cory Rota
Ward II: Karla Borders, Rebecca Schatza
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Tim Hancock
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – October 20, 2020 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – November 3, 2020 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – November 3, 2020.
9) Public Hearing & Consideration of Fireworks Permit Application: Holiday Festival.
10) Consideration of Ordinance No. 20-007, 3rd & Final Reading: Visionary Communications, Inc. Franchise Agreement.
11) Consideration of Ordinance No. 20-009, 3rd & Final Reading: Contact Communications, Inc. Franchise Agreement.
12) Consideration of Ordinance No. 20-008, 3rd & Final Reading: RMC 10.04 Right of Way Closures.
13) EDGE Committee Appointments.
14) Concurrence of Fremont County Commissioners Support of Pari-Mutuel Wagering. Click here to read our earlier post.
15) Quarterly Fiscal Health Report.
Reports and Comments:
16) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
17) City Administrator’s Report.
18) Mayor’s Comments.
19) Executive Session – If needed.
The meeting packet provided by the City of Riverton can be read by clicking here.