(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will meet on Tuesday, January 18th at 7 pm in the City Hall Council Chambers for their regular meeting. Ahead of the regular meeting at 6:45 pm, the Finance Committee will meet in the City Hall Council Chambers to consider bills to be paid.
Both meetings are open to the public and can be attended in person or watched via the City’s Youtube Channel.
Below is the current agenda for the regular meeting:
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Dean Peranteaux
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
- Approval of the Minutes – January 4, 2022 Regular Council Meeting.
- Approval of the Minutes – January 11, 2022 Work Session Meeting.
- Approval of the Minutes – January 18, 2022 Finance Committee Meeting.
- Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – January 18, 2022.
- Approval of the Municipal Court Report for the month of December 2021.
9) Citizen Board Appointments.
10) Public Hearing and Consideration of a Retail Liquor License Transfer of Ownership: 381 Subs & Salads, LLC.
11) Public Hearing and Consideration of Ordinance No. 22-001, 1st Reading: Disorderly House or Business.
12) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-017, 2nd Reading: Re-zone Buffalo Subdivision, 1802 W Sunset.
13) Airport Board Recommendations – Self-Fuel Station Engineering.
Reports and Comments:
14) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
15) City Administrator’s Report – Financial Disclosure Statements.
16) Mayor’s Comments.
17) Executive Session – If needed.
The complete meeting packet can be viewed here.