No injuries in yesterday’s house fire

The Riverton Fire Department along with the Riverton Police Department and Fremont County Sheriff’s Office responded to a structure fire on the 2300 block of Sapphire Drive in Riverton yesterday, February 19th, around 8:00 am.

Today, Riverton Fire Chief Henri DeClercq confirmed the fire was accidental and started by an unattended range. The one occupant was able to evacuate without incident, DeClercq noted. However, the home was a total loss.

The Riverton Fire Department was on scene for around 3 hours with two trucks and thirteen firefighters, DeClercq shared.

Advertisement

Related Posts

Have a news tip or an awesome photo to share?