(Hudson, WY) – Local kiddos have some new equipment to play on at Hudson’s Svilar Park, an effort five years in the making.
Yesterday’s installation marked the next chapter in a multi-organization and community endeavor with a vision for the park that goes beyond this one play structure.
A second play structure, picnic shelter improvements, landscaping, and more are planned for the park which is located on S Missouri Avenue between W 1st and W 2nd Streets.
“The Svilar Park Committee wants to thank Mayor Anderson, our generous donors and our volunteers, especially Jenny Hamilton who is our cheerleader and the powerhouse who has pushed this project forward.”
- Atlantic City Federal Credit Union $1,000
- First Interstate Bank $1,000
- Lander District Recreation Board $21,000
- Rocky Mountain Power $3,000
- Community Fundraisers $4,780
- Genero Family $50,000
- McDonald Family $10,000
- Dahl Family $500
- Precision DirtWorks
- Hudson Volunteer Fire Department