Senior Team Leader
Dubois Hardware is a dual operation retail business with dealerships under NAPA Auto Parts and the United Hardware. As such, it has a great range of inventory parts to support the only home hardware and auto parts operation in an 80-mile radius. During the summer season which runs from May through September, a large part of its customers is tourists passing through and summer residents. It has a diverse customer base. After late September its customers are largely locals who depend on the store for their hardware and auto parts needs.
A position for a Senior Team Leader with retail sales experience is available immediately. This position is slated to move into the role of General Manager.
• 10+ years overall experience working in businesses requiring extensive customer contact.
• The most recent 5 years must be in retail merchandising and sales.
• Demonstrated experience supervising a small team of retail sales clerks.
• Strong customer service orientation
• MUST HAVE experience with Point Of Sales (POS) systems
• Inventory management: establishing Min/Max levels, ordering, stocking, cycle counting
• Understand the concept of shelf life and inventory turns
• Possess self-management skills and leads by example
• Must have a positive, customer-oriented attitude
• Demonstrated knowledge of basic vehicle operations
• Demonstrated experience with home hardware
• Knowledge in plumbing and electrical
• Demonstrated experience in running a forklift and skid steer
• Has the ability to lift 25 lbs
• Willing to learn