Sales Team Member
NAPA – Dubois Hardware is a 100% locally owned dual front hardware and auto parts store that has been operating the community for over 20 years. We provide a one-stop experience for auto parts, plumbing, electrical, home goods and sundry needs like hunting and fishing licenses, gear and supplies – homegrown quality and service.
We are always looking for sales team members who have an upbeat attitude and enjoy working with people. This is a full-time position working from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. 8 am to 4 pm on Saturdays and 10 am to 2 pm on Sundays. Some weekend hours may be requested as needed.
• Greet customers as they come in AND ask how you can help them find what they need.
• Process sales and find auto parts on the Point-Of-Sale(POS) system at the counter.
• Show customers location of their items and suggest complementary items.
• Restock shelves as needed to ensure customers always have access to current products
• Unpack shipments and stock to the appropriate categories.
• Engage in product countering and inventory management.
• Build rapport with customers providing superior customer service.
• Continually count sections and dust when there are no customers present.
• Dust sections as directed.
• Clean and pick up around the outside and inside of the store.
Skills and Qualification
• Attitude is everything when working in retail businesses. We look for team members who possess, positive, outgoing personalities who genuinely like working with the public.
• Excellent communication skills
• Superior self-management abilities
• Education: A high school diploma or GED
• Must be able to make a change with the Point Of Sales system
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Suit up and Show up! Always wear a smile and dress for success.
• Leave your troubles at the door.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year