Salary Range: $40k – $70k
180 Chase Dr Lander
If you have a passion for working with seniors and their families, please consider the role ofService Directorof Mountain Vista Retirement Residence. The Service Director shall have full responsibility for the physical appearance, financial performance, and tenant relations in the 23-unit building. As well as all marketing, business, and financial functions of the community in accordance with the policies of the Board of Directors and Federal/State/Local laws and regulations.
Mountain Vista offers:
A beautiful and friendly work environment. Dedicated to helping seniors find comfort in their home and community.
The opportunity to make a difference in the quality of life of our very special residents.
- Provide non-clinical support to the Independent Living Residents.
- Responsible for operations and marketing to the community.
- Maintain occupancy at the highest levels by using efficient and effective marketing tools and ensure operational excellence and attain outstanding financial return.
- Apply sound fiscal management skills: development, management, and adherence to the budget.
- Negotiate professional contracts.
- Foster a smooth functioning and efficient operation through timely and effective resolution of grievances from residents, families, and/or staff.
- Timely, accurate reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, and evaluate the Independent Living Services Program.
- Assess resident satisfaction and implement changes if needed to improve the overall resident experience.
- Established a leadership track record.
- Process strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience working with elders and their families.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Negative criminal background check.
- Passion to serve seniors.
- Provide at least two professional references.
- Self-directed and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of MS Office products.
Please apply with a cover letter and resume by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Closing:July 27th, 2020
Salary:Starting at $45,000, negotiable with experience.