Introducing the County 10 Daily Distraction. Word Searches, photo contests, trivia questions and more. All local content, made just for you – our readers! Each day while the Corona-craziness lasts (okay…MOST days), we’ll post a Daily Distraction. Just complete it and enter your info – you’ll be entered to win a gift card to a local business to help you #keepitlocal!
Today’s distraction is a Quarantine Buzzwords Wordsearch. We hope you enjoy!
Answers to Friday’s Fremont County History Quiz
- South Pass held the first tribunal in American history that was presided over by a woman.
- The first sheep wagon was invented in Rawlins in 1884.
- The namesake of Fremont County, John C. Fremont, was an author, presidential candidate, Civil War general, and explorer.
- The Chicago and Northwestern Railroad reached Lander in October of 1906.
- The first flowing oil well west of the Mississippi River was located nearest to Lander.