(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will convene for their regular meeting on Tuesday, May 4th, at 7:00 pm in the City Hall Council Chambers.
Prior to the meeting, at 6:45 pm, the Finance Committee will meet in the same location to consider bills to be paid. This meeting is open to the public.
The regular meeting can be attended in person or watched live via the City’s YouTube Channel. Below is the current agenda for the evening.
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call: Ward I: Kyle Larson, Vacant, Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – April 20, 2021 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – May 5, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – May 5, 2021.
9) Introduction and Oath of Office: Riverton Police Department Personnel.
10) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-003, 3rd & Final Reading: Annexation of Various Parcels to Riverton Corporate Boundary.
11) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-004, 3rd & Final Reading: Adoption of 2020 National Electric Code (NEC) – NFPA 70.
12) Public Hearing and Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-005, 1st Reading: Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle.
13) Bid Award: Airport Gate Project.
14) Bid Award: Snow Removal Equipment (SRE) Hangar Improvement Project.
15) Dog Park Location Discussion.
16) Consideration of Classic Aviation Fly-in Event.
17) Ward I Unexpired Term Interviews.
18) Quarterly Fiscal Health Report.
Reports and Comments:
19) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
20) City Administrator’s Report – WAM Voting Delegate Form.
21) Mayor’s Comments.
22) Executive Session – if needed.
The entire meeting packet provided by the City of Riverton can be viewed here.