(Lander, WY) — The Wyoming Game and Fish Department celebrated Andrea Orabona’s 35th year of serving Wyoming last month.
Andrea is a nongame bird biologist for the Lander Region.
The Wyoming Game and Fish Department also recognized the following employees on milestone years of service in February:
- Mark Nelson – Policy and planning coordinator, Cheyenne Headquarters- 30 years
- Bobby Compton – Fisheries supervisor, Laramie Region- 15 years
- Mike Boyce- Large carnivore biologist, Jackson Region – 10 years
- Luke Ellsbury – Large carnivore biologist, Cody Region – 10 years
- Jake Brown – Ten Sleep game warden, Cody Region – 5 years