Wyoming Game and Fish Regional Fisheries Biologist Joe Deromedi for the Lander Region is one of nine from across the state to receive a Peer Recognition Award.
This annual internal award is to acknowledge leadership, outstanding work, and collaboration, innovation, positive attitudes, public rapport, and dedication to the wildlife resource, according to WGFD.
Employees from each Game and Fish region and headquarters submitted nominations and voted on the final selection.
2020 recipients for other WGFD regions include:
- Sean McAlpin – Senior Fish Culturist at Dan Speas Fish Hatchery, Casper Region
- Meg Frost – Communications and Outreach Administrative Assistant, Cheyenne Headquarters
- Nick Roberts – Game Warden, Green River Region
- Rob Gipson – Regional Fisheries Supervisor, Jackson Region
- Embere Hall – Regional Wildlife Coordinator, Laramie Region
- Darren Rhea, – Regional Fisheries Biologist, Pinedale Region
- Brad Sorensen – Habitat and Access Supervisor, Cody/Sheridan Regions
- Todd Caltrider – Terrestrial Habitat Biologist, Sheridan Region
Congratulations to all the recipients!